By J. U. Parsons
This e-book is a duplicate of the unique ebook released in 1838 and should have a few imperfections corresponding to marks or hand-written notes.
Read or Download Analytical geography, a system of teaching by single topics PDF
Best history & philosophy on science & nature books
Initially released in 1983. This quantity outlines a number of the very important techniques in astronomy, normal philosophy and medication which happened within the 16th and 17th centuries, and indicates how the transformation in world-view in the course of the interval used to be suffering from broader historic phrases. subject matters comparable to the unfold of Puritanism, the decline of witchcraft and magic, and the incorporation of technology as a vital part of the highbrow milieu of past due seventeenth-century England.
The Civil battle used to be the best wellbeing and fitness catastrophe the U.S. has ever skilled, killing greater than one million americans and leaving many others invalided or grieving. Poorly ready to take care of wounded and in poor health infantrymen because the battle all started, Union and accomplice governments scrambled to supply doctoring and nursing, provides, and defend for these felled by means of conflict or disorder.
Ueber die wissenschaftliche Behandlung through Josef Unger. This ebook is a duplicate of the unique ebook released in 1853 and will have a few imperfections resembling marks or hand-written notes.
The 8th quantity in a 29-volume set which comprise all Charles Darwin's released works. Darwin was once some of the most influential figures of the nineteenth century. His paintings is still a imperative topic of research within the heritage of principles, the background of technological know-how, zoology, botany, geology and evolution.
- Jesuit Science and the Republic of Letters (Transformations: Studies in the History of Science and Technology)
- Creating the American Junkie: Addiction Research in the Classic Era of Narcotic Control
- The Nutrition of Farm Animals
- An Epistemology of the Concrete: Twentieth-Century Histories of Life (Experimental futures : technological lives, scientific arts, anthropological voices)
- Nylon and Bombs: DuPont and the March of Modern America (Studies in Industry and Society)
- Science in Translation (The Translator: Studies in Intercultural Communication)
Extra resources for Analytical geography, a system of teaching by single topics
Analytical geography, a system of teaching by single topics by J. U. Parsons